- “Do you want to die tonight, Lucas?”
- —Wildeye to Lucas
Wildeye is the main antagonistic figure in the Killing 101 franchise. It is revealed in Killing 102: Cult of Wildeye that there are multiple Wildeyes, one of them being Will Lewis, who was originally found by Lucas Jones to kill his ex-girlfriend. The other identities of Wildeye are revealed over the course of the series.
Wildeye's stunt scenes are performed by Daniel Viglietti and Julian Viglietti.
Lucas Jones invites internet user Will Lewis to his house to interview him to be a Serial Killer. Lucas' main intention is to have Will kill his ex-girlfriend Ashley and ex-best friend Paul after Ashley cheated on Lucas with Paul. Lucas and Will discuss the murder and Lucas gives Will a "Jason" mask. before travelling to Paul's and Will kills him as Lucas records audio for his diary. Lucas and Will return to Lucas' where Lucas tries to get Will to take off his mask. A struggle ensures after Will declines and Lucas forces the mask off. Will leaves, exclaiming that he'll "regret that". Later that night when Lucas is working on his diary. Will returns in his Smiling Man mask and taunts Lucas before breaking in and attempting to kill him. Unreleased footage shows that Lucas was able to overpower him and shoot him in the head before leaving to call the police.
Killing 102: Cult of Wildeye
Lucas is browsing a website dedicated to Wildeye when he receives a call taunting him about his return. Lucas has no idea what to think and when he hears noises outside he ventures out, but finds nothing. Lucas gets back into his house and receives another threatening text before he decides to call the police. During his call, Smiling Man Wildeye emerges and intimidates him before throwing a knife into the bench top and chasing Lucas into the Dining Room where "Jason Wildeye" knocks him down with a machete. Jason leaves the job for Smiling Man and says he'll be "waiting downstairs". Smiling Man stabs Lucas and takes off his mask before leaving him to die. A few hours later, Lucas, who is just barely alive tries to grab the ringing phone but when he gets it, it loses battery. One of the Wildeyes, presumably Smiling Man, re-enters the Dining Room and takes the phone and the mask and leaves the house, leaving Lucas to die once more.
Killing 103: Endgame
Lucas Jones receives a FaceTime call from an Unknown Number and when he answers it's his partner Wildeye, who he has hired to kill Daniel Viglietti. Wildeye appears in the room and they discuss their plans before Wildeye leaves to kill Daniel. Lucas later leaves his room and bumps into another Wildeye who he believes to be his, but it turns out he is a different killer who knocks him out. In the basement, the Wildeye leader is revealed to be Daniel Viglietti who announces he orchestrated all the events to create his short films. Lucas' WIldeye comes to help him but is killed by Daniel. A Killer wearing the TV Mask barges into the room after but is also murdered by Daniel and he is unmaked by Daniel's Wildeye. The TV Wildeye is revealed to be Will Stevenson, the Writer and Director of the Killing 101 TV Series. Finally, Daniel kills his Wildeye before leaving Lucas for dead. Daniel is seen being held in a bunker by the true Wildeye leader.
Police are investigating the disapparence of Daniel. Daniel is being held in a bunker when he is released by the Wildeye leader, with one last chance to kill Lucas. Lucas and Daniel team up and come up with a plan to trap Wildeye, when they finally shoot him dead he is revealed to be Julian Viglietti. 6 Months Later, Daniel is Los Angeles where is murdered by a new Wildeye.
Lucas receives a package at his house but before he gets a chance to open it he receives a call from a Blocked Number located in Los Angeles. When he answers, the caller reveals that he killed Daniel and is coming after him. The call abruptly disconnects and the package explodes which Lucas narrowly avoids. Lucas travels to Los Angeles to collect Daniel's body and when he returns Wildeye is waiitng in his room.
Killing 106: Wildeye Returns
To Be Added
Lucas seems to have the primary relationship with Wildeye, originally as a friend who he wanted to be his serial killer to kill his ex-girlfriend and best friend. But they soon became enemies as Lucas tries to learn his true identity and thus was almost murdered. Lucas is then attacked but a new pair of Wildeye's but their attempt fails again. Lucas is the only one who has seen the face of 2 of the 3 Wildeye's who have been present, them being Will Lewis and Smiling Man, whose identity is still unknown.
- Killing 101
- Killing 102
- Killing 102: Cult of Wildeye
- Killing 103: Endgame
- Killing 101: Origins of Wildeye
- Killing 104
- Killing 105
- Paul Wilson: While his death is never actually shown, it can be said that Paul was stabbed repeteadly.
- Ashley Cartwright: While her death was never planned and wasn't shown, it has been said that Ashley came upon Wildeye killing Paul thus he slit her throat before he could get away.
- Lucas Jones: Lucas is Wildeye's primary target. Originally friends, Wildeye turned on Lucas after he learned of his identity. Both of Wildeye's attempts to kill Lucas have failed.
- Will Lewis: It is said that Will was setup by another Wildeye to be killed.
- Daniel Viglietti: Daniel is killed by Wildeye in a post credits scene in Killing 104, which is then re-layed in Killing 105.
Main Article: Wildeye's Identities
- Will Lewis: The first Wildeye hired by Lucas Jones to kill his ex-best friend Paul Wilson. It was revealed that Will Lewis was Daniel Viglietti's cousin and that Daniel set it up with him to go after Lucas.
- Daniel Viglietti: The second revealed Wildeye, Daniel was the one under the Jason mask in Killing 102: Cult of Wildeye along with his friend Jacob who wore the Smiling Man mask.
- Will Stevenson: Writer and Director of the Killing 101: TV Series, he wore the TV Wildeye mask and attacked Daniel Viglietti and Lucas Jones
- Jacob Naqash: Revealed in Killing 104, Daniel tells Lucas that he had his friend Jacob help him and he wore the Smiling Man mask in Killing 102 and Killing 103, before Daniel shot him dead.
- Julian Viglietti: The main figure behind the Wildeye killings who uses Daniel as his pawn. Julian is revealed in Killing 104.
- Jamie Smith: Lucas' friend who was the Smiling Man Killer for him in Killing 103: Endgame.
- Unknown Female: The new Wildeye who travels to Los Angeles to kill Daniel and returns to finish off Lucas.
- Machete: Primary weapon of choice used by Wildeye. Used to kill Paul Wilson and Ashley Cartwright as well as injure Lucas Jones.
- Kitchen Knife: Used to taunt Lucas Jones and stab him. Primary weapon used by Smiling Man.
- Gun: Used once by Wildeye, was stolen by Lucas to shoot and kill him.
- Phone: A phone that has end-to-end encryption, a blocked number and is completely untraceable, making it the perfect choice for Wildeye to stay incognito. Allows him to send Unknown messages, and use the voice changer app.
- GhostFace was also a choice to be Wildeye but Killing 102 production was shutdown.
- Lucas Jones was the only person to know Wildeye's identity.
- Wildeye is not a physical person rather being a persona adopted by multiple charcters.
- Daniel Viglietti revealed that the Wildeye in Killing 105 is a female.